**B.Y.E**
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I can't wait for 1/8/07, 12pm. It's the time where I will be free from work, stress, unhappiness, boredom and most importantly, SINGAPORE!!! Yeah, I can't wait to get out of this stress city.

Haha... I'll be out from 1st till 6th! Kinda long for 4d3n but well, transport takes abt 1/2 a day per way.. Long, but I guess we'll enjoy it!

I still haven finish packing while my darling has already packed on wkend and left his bag @ my hse.. Haha.. Well, usual me, slack and slack till the very last minute. But luckily, I've done up a travel packing list, I'll just have to rely on the list to pack my bag. Haha... A very good way to ensure that I dun forget important stuff to pack. The 'Note' function on my W810i helps a great deal too! I tink it's really really an useful function for ppl like me, forgetful! Haha...

Ok, shld concentrate on work now. Not as if I got work to do la... Haha... Juz act! Tt's wat I've been doing for the past 1 mth plus.. But it's ok. I'm going to not have to act busy for the next few days! So ppl, continue to work hard ya?! ;P I know I'm bad... Ok la, I'll share w all of you my trip photos when I'm back k?! Haha...

Out!~~~

4:27 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.