MIA & Back Again...
Monday, November 30, 2009

Time flies... It's been months since the last update..

Our ROM was over, found a new part-time job, results released, sch started for 2 months already... Woohoo...

Our ROM was nice & fun... Received many blessings from friends & family... Glad that things went smoothly even though planning didn't take more than a month. Everything was in a rush, rings, venue, food, invitations, decorations, gown, shirt, etc etc... A wild June for me & darling... But everything was worth it, cuz all planning was done by us & we had fun though we've had our fair share of arguments & disagreement along the way, but tt's the way it shld b!

Shortly after the ROM was over, i found myself a job in a call centre.. Sucky job but i stayed on till today as they allowed part-timers on weekday & working hours are quite alright.. Pay wise, it's rather standard.. But no wkends for me cuz the pay is still the usual rate, rather slack w darling or frens than to work.

Results came out in mid sept, rather late this yr... Well, kinda unexpected results, only passed 1 subj & it was the one which I thot i'll fail.. Rather, the one I expect myself to pass, I failed quite badly... Sighzzzz... By hook or by crook, I need to finish my last yr in 2010, can't afford to slack for any longer as we need to get a house, car, baby, etc etc... Therefore, I've decided to go with 5 subj... Took up 3 subj which I nv thot I would be interested in but heck la, I just needed to pass.. And if it's easier to pass, y not?!

Sch started juz 1/2 wk after the results came out... 3 days of sch for me.. Mon, Tues & Fri... I've been going for tues classes but nt mon & fri.. I shld really buck up... Haven been submitting assignments & tests since last year, but was forced to do so this yr as no submission means no answers!! Damn... So here I am, trying hard to write my 1st assignment for ISORG.. I've already missed the 1st, which means no answers for Tut1 & Assignment 1.. I tink I'm kinda lost in writting long essay of 1000words... Seems like "copy & paste" is what I am doing... Haha... Never mind la, at least I'm picking up the knowledge of the subject while writting the essay..

I'm trying to login to HDB page now.. Have been waiting ages for the results to be released!! We tried the Sale of Balance flats ballot & hoped to get a gd que num... But I guess it wun be the case as most of the cases I've heard have tried many many times b4 & are still trying... Anyway, we saw 1 flat in tampines that is of our almost ideal choice & it isn't that ex.. At least we still can afford it thou I'm not working yet... We tried house hunting in the resale market, but the COV is really a killer. The prop market is doing so well that everyone is selling their flat but asking for super high COV. This just turns the young couple or first timers like us away from the resale market to the BTO or even DBSS released from HDB. I rather get rejected by HDB than pay 30K COV!!! I really dun understand how ppl can fork out 20k or 30k juz for the COV.. I'd rather spend tt on renovation.

So aim now is to get a house, start mugging hard for exams, go for classes dilligently & to stop over-spending on food. Haha.. Saving money is a crucial thing to do, as many more committments are coming.. BKK & Samui trip, Bridal package, wedding dinner, honeymoon trip, misc for house, car, "baby-savings" & many many more wedding related stuff... Wedding is really a huge committment, not only the r/s between 2 person, but the whole lot of preparation work, money involve, ppl involve, etc etc.... Thinking of it makes me frustrated at times... Better stop thinking about it...

I need to carry on w my assignment.. Concentrate...

So till then, tk care people! :)

2:52 PM | 2 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.