Streetdirectory is BACK!!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yes! Since 1st Aug, it is back with new features! OMG!!!! I've been waiting for this day loh... Finally, the most comprehensive directory is re-launched. Happy!! No more crappy websites that doesn't provide any information except the map! Like as if it's damn useful.......

~~~

I wonder if the shop I wanna go in Bugis Village is open now. I haven had a gd time since I saw the dresses... But I dun wanna tk a risk to go dw & see the shutters still shut... Maybe I should just concentrate nw & go after work.. But it's kinda hard la... I'm worried smone may just buy it!!! Shouldn't have hestitated ytd... Stupid me! Argh, watever! Leave it to fate~~~

12:17 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.