Back back back!!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yes, I'm back! After a long long time....

Have been indulging in online sprees($$$) all these while. Haha, so bz till I dun even have time to blog anything....

I'm bk from my Redang cum KL trip in July! Yes, it has been a month! I tink I shld blog abt it soon.. Haha! Have been thinking of posting pics & videos of beautiful Redang, but juz couldn't find time to do so.. Cuz u noe, it tks time to post all these stuff... Yes, i'm as usual, lazzzzzzzzzzy....

Anyway, if anyone has seen my friendster profile, u wld have seen the pics. Beautiful rite?? A few of my frens have said tt! Worth a visit if u r a beach goer! But as compared to Perhentian Island, the corals just aint tt magnificient! But fishes wise, they're much bigger and more species! And yes, the marine park is really beautiful... We saw 1 big eel there! Imagine tt! So scary... We manage to catch tt on video, shall post it up here very soon! I din get to see shark @ marine park, but the bf did! Hmph!! I shld hav let him handle the videotaking!! Argh! But lucky me, I saw 1 young shark just off the beach nearby our resort! Yes, caught it on video too! Cool!! There was no turtle tis time round, prob the place our boatman brought us to wasn't tt fantastic. We still tink tt the boatman @ Perhentian was better....

Overall, I think Redang is a "must-visit" place if you like to have a short getaway in one of Msia's islands. Best if there are more frens going together cuz u will see the difference wen u r there! And pls @ least go on a 4d3n tour. Nv 3d2n.... U juz wun get enough of anything!

Alrighty, I shall update w the pics & videos soon! C ya later!

3:18 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.