"Caved Out"
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Has been a long long time since the last post, which was last yr!! Finally decided to blog smth....

But duno wat to say.. Had so much to say when I was thinking of blogging. But quite blank-out now... Hmmm...

Well, erm, actually, I'm planning to go Redang tis yr. Hoping to find more friends to go along. A trip for 2 seems nt tt fun thou it's romantic.. Ask weiling, but the bf nt interested.. Haiz.. Anyone interested, let me know k? Cuz I wanna book resort very soon!

Received a birthday treat email from Worldcard. Gotten a free one night stay for low season, duno if I shld utilise it or juz leave it like all other yrs... Too bad it's nt transferable, else, I could pass it to others.

And I actually had the chance to go Bali this May. Only nd to pay airfare. But due to exams and sm other reason, I had to forgo it. And my love gotta forgo it too.. Hehe.. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry......... But really thx for accommodating my illogical logic. We'll definitely go there together one of the days k?

I wanna try Mad Jack Cafe. Anyone interested? At simpang bedok!

10:44 AM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.