Spree!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Haha.. I've been crazily shopping @ the sprees for taiwan.. Tink I've spent @ least S$300.. And I still can't stop! Shit! I must really control. And so I'm not going to buy anything online today! I'll go City Plaza to buy! Haha... No difference... Shopaholic me~~

Ok, but y City Plaza and not Far East Plaza? Cuz I remembered I read smwhr that says that actually the cheaper stuff are all there. Some of them are even wholesalers! So mayb you will find clothes that are the same yet cheaper in City Plaza as compared to Far East Plaza or Bugis Village. But this is not confirmed yet! Let me go venture and I'll let you know! I have like so much things to buy, duno y oso!!

_~_~_~

This friday would be my last day @ ANZ. Neither happy nor sad. I couldn't believe that sch is starting so so soon... Haiz... Seriously, I still prefer to work. Cuz money will come rolling in every month.. And work occupies almost ur whole day and it seems to mk my life far more exciting. Haha.. I know I'm crazy.. Nvm, I'm used to it!

Let me recall what I've did in ANZ.....

FILING. That's the top of the list task. I'm actually hired as a filer. So everyday, I wait for documents and files to come in for me to file. Once in a while, I'm asked to edit some words document. But most of the time, I'm doing online shopping, blogging, "googling", "friendster-ing" & just surf the internet. It's easy money, yeah, but it's a totally boring, brainless and uninteresting job. 3 months wasted learning nothing. I swore to find a better job the next holiday. At least a job that can keep you busy from 8:30am-5:30.

But on the other hand, being so free allows me to settle lotsa personal stuff. Haha.. I gain quite alot of knowledge on researching, got loaded with lotsa information for my trip, plan and booked my trip via email, etc.. Well, there's always a good and bad side of things. Guess that's the best phrase to explain my experience here. :)

------------

Have so much to update, that's why the post are all jumbled up! Anyway, was out swimming on sunday @ safra. The kuku us din bring any wallet and was only told @ the counter tt the pool is open only for members & guest on wkends. And so we decided to head hm to get wallet and join member. Thinking that we might get free entry for member and guest, darling joined 3 yrs of membership for $81. But we were told that guest needs to pay $2 on wkdays and $3 on wkends. Wat a gimmick!! But wat to do, he has already join.... So sad.... But nvm, we're planning to use the card for the benefits and privileges.. One gd discount is wkend movies @ GV for $8. And the pool is quite empty on wkend!

So I guess I'll be swimming quite often! :)

3:41 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.