Happy Holidays?
Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've always had the holidays phobia smhw. Maybe it's true. Maybe it's happening. As much as I tried to push away this thot, it seems to come haunting me, fiercer each time. Probably it's just my fate tt I'm not entitled to an overall happy holiday. Accept my fate or overturn it? I have so much weighing on my mind. So much to speak of. But I can't seem to find words to describe my thots. Speak out is the best cure. I know, but how, when ur mouth is open, yet no words came out? Mayb I should invent my own language, own dictionary, own words, own everything. And just live in my own world.

I wish I was my father.. So I can just let go........

8:47 AM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.