Stupid transport!!!!
Thursday, August 30, 2007

Damn irritated this morning!

Was out early, hoping I can reach office on time, and so I thot I shld take a bus to Bedok. From my last few days of observations, the buses to Bedok seems to come faster than the one I take to Tampines. And so while I was half way crossing the road, I saw 67. I knew I couldn't catch it cuz it was the green light and cars are coming. Oh, btw, I was crossing illegally as usual.. So fine, I told myself, "Nvm, soon 28 will come". And so I waited, waited and waited. Buses that I always want to tk from the opposite side came and go. Not 1 but 4 to 5 buses! Damn! When I was waiting at the opposite side @ the same time, none came. When I was not there, many came!!! Wah, I was so so pissed! Cuz I waited like 10-15 mins for the sickening 67 to come. And 28 has to follow behind it!! WTH??!! By the time I was on the bus, it was already 8:10. I'm supposed to start work @ 8:30 @ Raffles Place!!!! Feeling quite pissed, I took the bus and it was so damn crowded and so many people were boarding it @ EVERY STOP!!! OMG!!! Fire ignite already!!! By the time I reached the station, it was 8:25. 5 mins to official working hrs.... Ok, nvm, late, ok, nvm.... All I hope is a smooth journey and I know the fire wun burn! But no, all bad things will come TOGETHER!!! The mrt, as usual, was packed with people like tuna being sandwiched. But the worst thing tt can happen is to stop every other second!! I tell u, it stops like forever @ each station and it stops in the middle of no where every now and then! ARGH!!!! Fire is burning, furiously. I'm so angry till I even thot of not going to work or tk half day or anything like tt. Sickening!!!

I so hate public transport!!! Especially nowadays, the mrt will always breakdown. ALWAYS!!! And it has to happen during peak hours! I really wonder what the SMRT people are doing. Dun they do maintenance??? We're paying and it's not cheap ok?! All I expect is to have a smooth ride. I dun demand for more cabins, more space or more seats! Damn damn irritating!!!!

Haiz.. I've been so short-tempered for the past few days! Must be the stupid PMS! Irritating!! Want come den come la, y muz mk ppl suffer PMS? Wah lau ey!! I hate being a woman! Aiyo, I practically hate everything today!!!

9:56 AM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.