Chilling...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Am surfing @ Suntec's Starbucks now.... Quite cool, got power outlet, quite quiet but the aircon is damn cold...... :[

Actually, i'm still nt quite "over" with last sat's nights-out. Haha... The 1st time I really enjoyed myself @ MOS. Thou it was too squeezy, but then we still managed to get onto the dance floor, TWICE!! (p.s."Girl, ur squeezing skill very power!! ;P") Haha... Guess we really had fun as we din even realise tt it was time to go home, until my sis called. And it was already 3am! I thot it was like 1am... Cuz we're still very very awake. Haha.... Tequilla pop is my nx fav after vodka! Shiok! Mayb I shld try "popping" it @ hm since I have it. Just nt sure what is mixed together to become tequilla. Anyone knows???

Maybe I'll go again soon. But shall nt get addicted to it cuz it's definitely nt cheap.....

********

I dreamt of him last night. He seems like asking me to go visit him. But I can't. I hope he wun be too disappointed... Cuz I still misses him alot & wld really like to go if I cld. But I've got class... It's always the case when it comes to him. Lessons will always crash on the same day! I wonder why....

8:10 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.