"Happy" Birthday
Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's nt a "happy" birthday. What is birthday? Nothing special. Juz more smses. Tt's the only difference. Mayb the best plan is to juz stay home, eat my kimchi noodle, fix my puzzle, watch tv, fall in love with Ling Feng & go slp early.

Home is always the best place to go to. No whr else matters. No matter if I've stayed home for 5 continuous days, i'll still stay home for another 1 day. Does it makes a difference? Nope.

Maybe I expect too much. Or maybe today is simply just ANOTHER day.

I've learnt my lesson. I shldn't expect a miracle on my birthday. It's true that the only celebration you will have after 21 yrs old, is dinner & nothing else. Probably the most expensive dinner of the yr...

But u know wat, I appreciate the effort. Just tt it doesn't mk the day any special from other days. Thanks mate!

And thx to all for the wishes! Thou it doesn't seems to be a gd day, I appreciate the wishes.

Watch this! Fits just right for today's mood.



12:52 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.