Sony Ericsson UPCOMING 16GB Walkman Phone??!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wonder how true is the rumor! But I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see the phone! I wonder if they can have a nicer design, unlike W960I which I dun really like.... But I seriously like the features of the phone, only the design is not really my type. I can't wait to change to a better walkman phone thou I still heart my W810I a lot. Hehe...

Hopefully they'll announce the rumor to be true very soooooooon! Cuz my contract will be up end of the yr! Yay!!

1:58 PM | 0 comments.

mistress

a 25 girl who wishes life would be happier

sweet memories


wishlist

  • osteopathy treatment
  • yoga lessons
  • fitness first membership
  • travel around the world
  • laptop
  • SE W995
  • pretty clothes
  • black shorts
  • diving
  • olympus underwater camera
  • more money
  • dvd hi-fi set
  • dvd video recorder
  • dvd handy cam
  • a happier us









  • credits

    made by : deyanafu.
    picture from : roroca.